251 Dundas St
There is an underground garage at CitiPlaza. The lot may be accessed via Wellington, York, Clarence or King Street.
To validate your parking during library hours, for up to 2 hours, please present your parking stub and London Public Library Card to staff at the Welcome Desk or the Lending Services Desk.
If you need to pay for parking, make sure you pay at the machine on P11 before returning to your car.
On-street parking is free after 6pm.
There are many pay lots in the area.
Central is also easily accessible by local public transit: Every bus route that travels downtown stops within a maximum of 2 blocks of the Central Library.
Upcoming Events at Central Library
- Dispatches from the Trenches of the Hillary Clinton Campaign - Monday, October 23, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Internet Trolling: A People's History - Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- The Fatness - Monday, November 6, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Art and Anatomy of a Question - Monday, November 13, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Do Mayors Make a Difference? - Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Is it Time to Redefine Leadership? - Monday, November 27, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Discussing the Identity Politics Debate - Monday, December 4, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Is Hate a Public Health Emergency? - Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- On the Past, In the Present - Monday, January 15, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Drug policy in Canada: from alcohol to opioids - Monday, January 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Origins of Totalitarianism - Monday, January 29, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wretched of the Earth - Monday, February 26, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm