251 Dundas St
There is an underground garage at CitiPlaza. The lot may be accessed via Wellington, York, Clarence or King Street.
To validate your parking during library hours, for up to 2 hours, please present your parking stub and London Public Library Card to staff at the Welcome Desk or the Lending Services Desk.
If you need to pay for parking, make sure you pay at the machine on P11 before returning to your car.
On-street parking is free after 6pm.
There are many pay lots in the area.
Central is also easily accessible by local public transit: Every bus route that travels downtown stops within a maximum of 2 blocks of the Central Library.
Upcoming Events at Central Library
- Art changes people and people change the world - Monday, January 8, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- On the Past, In the Present - Monday, January 15, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Drug policy in Canada: from alcohol to opioids - Monday, January 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Origins of Totalitarianism - Monday, January 29, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- What do we actually mean when we say 'science'? - Monday, February 5, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- A Story Behind Every Street - Monday, February 12, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wretched of the Earth - Monday, February 26, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm