I relish open and honest feedback, even if it is extremely critical.
If you do not want to confront or speak to me in person for any reason, please use this form to send me a message anonymously.
- Candid criticism of my work and leadership
- Anonymous whistleblowing and accountability
- Identification of structural or personal inequities
- Suggestions for personal and professional improvement
- Notification of cognitive, behavioural, or social ‘blindspots’
If you would rather identify yourself and engage in a follow up discussion, please use the regular contact form.