251 Dundas St
There is an underground garage at CitiPlaza. The lot may be accessed via Wellington, York, Clarence or King Street.
To validate your parking during library hours, for up to 2 hours, please present your parking stub and London Public Library Card to staff at the Welcome Desk or the Lending Services Desk.
If you need to pay for parking, make sure you pay at the machine on P11 before returning to your car.
On-street parking is free after 6pm.
There are many pay lots in the area.
Central is also easily accessible by local public transit: Every bus route that travels downtown stops within a maximum of 2 blocks of the Central Library.
Upcoming Events at London Public Library, Central
- Post-Truth. Alternative Facts. Fake News. Blimey! - Monday, May 1, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Art of Self-Expression - Monday, May 8, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Surveying the Local Journalism Landscape - Monday, May 15, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The City and the Stage: Civics and Theatre - Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Will a populist anti-immigration agenda come to Ottawa? - Monday, May 29, 2017 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Seeing the Present in the Past: Immigration in North America - Monday, June 5, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Heuristic of Hate: Dissecting Islamophobia - Monday, June 12, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Understanding Human Trafficking in Ontario - Monday, June 19, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Power and Patriarchy: Examining the Mythologies of Police Culture - Monday, June 26, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm