Previous Guests and Presenters
What are the negative or unintended consequences of multiculturalism as a political agenda? How should we respond?
What happens when one person’s human rights seems to violate or compete with another person’s human rights?
When we weigh all the pros and cons, does social media come out as a net good or as a liability for society?
Micah Richardson shares what he learned on the campaign trail for the Hillary Clinton campaign in New Hamshire.
A critical investigation into the phenomena of flame wars, trolling. We inquire: who gets to define ‘online abuse’?
Award-winning author Mark A. Rayner joins us to discuss his latest work of satire and social commentary.
Past Events / Podcast Episodes
- Power, Whiteness, Patriarchy, and Police Culture
- Human Trafficking: Definitions, Interventions, and Politics
- The Heuristic of Hate: Dissecting Islamophobia
- Seeing the Present in the Past: Immigration in North America
- Surveying the Local Journalism Scene
- The City and the Stage: Civics and Theatre
- The Art of Self-Expression
- Post-Truth. Alternative Facts. Fake News. Blimey!
- Why Debating is a Life Skill
- Through the Radio Looking Glass
- Human Rights in Education: Do we really mean all students?
- Are We Actually Moving the Needle on Poverty?
- Trauma-Informed Thinking for Everyone
- What is the Cost of Poverty for Everyone?
- It’s Time to Retire Political Correctness
- Intersectionality 101
- Graduation Rates Aren’t the Whole Story
- The Oakes Test